Your Support Will Help Provide a Free, Interactive, and Immersive Experience for our Community and At-Risk Population
Step into the Light: A Mental Health Summit is your chance to take control of your mental health and wellbeing! This free event is open to the public and designed to empower attendees to learn new coping skills, promote mental health wellness in their environment, and reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness. Whether you’re a client, clinician, parent, or advocate, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from experts, connect with others, and access valuable community resources. Join us for an interactive and immersive experience that will transform how you think about mental health!
Primary objective: To engage, activate and educate the community about mental health wellness.
The benefits of sponsorship:
- Offers your organization visibility to a diverse group of attendees, including educators, families, young adults, clinicians, parents, and community resources.
- Allows us to present this mental health wellness event free to the community.
- Provides you with a unique opportunity to promote wellness in the community.
- Aligns your organization with a meaningful cause and helps promote the importance of mental health wellness – an issue that touches us all.
- Our plan is to conduct a follow-up with the attendees after the event to assess the impact it had on their lives. We’re not only interested in what knowledge they acquired but also in any changes they made as a result of attending the event.
We hope you will join us in this endeavor by supporting the community while promoting mental health wellness. Your contribution will have a lasting impact on the community!
Empower Your Mind: Join the Movement to Promote Mental Health Wellness and Reduce the Stigma
Support the promotion of mental health wellness and reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness by texting EMPOWERYOURMIND to 53-555 to make a difference and donate today! Your contribution will help us provide free resources and support to those who need it most.